[NTLK] Pocket Reader Dilema

From: Jack Burks (dumbstart_at_satx.rr.com)
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 15:37:06 PST

Would anyone have a Pocket Reader cable that they would be willing to get
rid of? I just purchased one off eBay, and boy did I NOT understand the
phrase, "Nothing missing, everything is included in the box as it was in the
store." Now I have a Pocket Reader, the adapter, and the CD. I was
incredibly excited, now I'm low as can be. Unfortunately I've no experience
with a soldiering iron so I wouldn't be able to follow the directions for
creating a cable on my own. (the directions located at
http://www.8ung.at/pocketreader/pc_cable.gif)

Anyone who can help a fellow Newton users out?

Michael Burks

www.dumbstart.com