Re: [NTLK] Database Recomendations

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Sat Oct 18 2003 - 14:36:08 PDT

Hi Shannon
There have been a number of discussions of database applications for
the Newton, check the archives. I don't think that any will link to
the appleworks database. I think that Filepad will link to Filemaker
Pro. Files can be saved in DIF format and opened in filemaker pro.
If there is a better approach I am sure that others will speak up
Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html