[NTLK] Database Recomendations

From: shannon johnson (leosgson_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 18 2003 - 10:57:44 PDT

Hello all,

I've finally got my eMates up and running (picked up a power adapter) and
the batteries appearto hold a share well.

Now I want a database program that I can sync with an AppleWorks database.
Are there any that were designed to do this? All records get a unique ID
number and I'd like that to be preserved when syncing the information
between the eMate and the Mac (PowerMac 5500/225, MacOS 9, 128MB RAM). I
will be adding new records as well as updating old ones.

Excelsior!
Shannon Johnson

See when your friends are online with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now
FREE! http://msnmessenger-download.com

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html