[NTLK] Expand and BU word-list

From: Roman Pixell (roman_at_pixell.net)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 03:02:01 PDT

What popular ways are there to expand the wordlist? In it's default state, the Newton seems to be limited to 100-200 words. I'd like to go beyond this limit and add as many words as I want. Is this doable?

Also, can I somehow backup the wordlist to a separate file? Is NewtSync a possible way of doing this?

As a last point, wouldn't it be nice if wordlists could be sorted, like medical, technical, mathematical etc terms?

/ ®

roman pixell

this mail was composed on a newton messagepad

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html