Re: [NTLK] Hierarchic order

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_comcast.net)
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 05:47:53 PDT

on 10/08/03 3:52 AM, DJ Vollkasko at DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net wrote:

>>> Or are there somewhere neat tools for displaying mailing lists in
>>> hierarchical order on one's (Win-)client and replying EXACTLY to what you
>>> wanted to reply to?
>>
>> There are some tools out their for handling e-mail digests. I can't seem to
>> dig them up in the archives though.

On the Mac, there're AppleScripts to burst digests into separate messages in
Outlook Express (& presumably Entourage) and the NewtonTalk list displays
quite nicely in threaded mode. I don't know if there's a similar (I assume
VB) type of script for Windows e-mail apps, but that might be an
alternative.

- Eric.

Design is an iterative process. The necessary number of iterations is
one more  than the number you have currently done. This is true at any
point in time.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html