[NTLK] eMate charging question

From: Karl Miller (spcmiller_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Nov 16 2003 - 14:52:59 PST

Hi everyone!

Thanks for all the info. You've all been a tremendous
help. But, alas, the eMate continues to puzzle me:
the one that I have, I got on eBay, without a power
supply, so I went over to Radio Shack and got a 7.5V
500mA power supply and plugged it into my eMate in
hopes of charging the battery. It did, and I left it
plugged in all night, but the little light in the back
never turned green...it stayed amber. The battery
status bar is all the way up, but the light never
changed. What it is with that? The guy at Radio
Shack said that there may be an issue with polarity
because the AC jack on the eMate doesn't have the
polarity on it: could this be the issue?

Thanks.

Karl.

=====
"Individual Freedom Within Spiritual Bounds"