Re: [NTLK] eMate charging question

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Sun Nov 16 2003 - 15:34:14 PST

Karl
Many folks have cautioned against using any power supply other than
those provided by apple. That being said how well does the emate hold
a charge? While you may eventually have a problem using that power
supply I suspect that if the polarity had been wrong you would have had
a more immediate issue, see archives for polarity. When charging the
status bar seems full before it announces 'Charged" and the green light
comes on.
  Try to get any Newton power adapter.
Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html