Re: [NTLK] eMate charging question

From: Irfon-Kim Ahmad (irfon_at_ambienautica.com)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 07:38:59 PST

Peter Cameron <pdwc_at_sympatico.ca> wrote:

> Please do your eMate a large favour. Go to eBay and purchase a
> genuine Apple Newton 9W Power Adapter. Model H0165. Neither
> accept nor use any substitute.

While I'm sure that that's good advice, it's really an, "Easier said
than done," situation. I've checked with eBay periodically, and it's
actually VERY rare for me to encounter a 9W power supply. There aren't
any listed at the moment, for example. Even on the rare occasions when
one becomes available, i may not be plausible to win the action, or to
win with a rational bid. Is there any other way to procure these
things?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html