Re: [NTLK] Engineering Software

From: Technoir Support (technoir_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 07:06:55 PDT

On Lundi, mai 26, 2003, at 02:42 AM, Rhonda Hyslop wrote:

> Hi, I'm a 25 year old chemical engineering graduate. I haven't found
> any of the software you mention, and was thinking of trying my hand at
> newton programming by making a program to do steam table calculation
> :-)
>
> I just need to get basilisk talking to my newt so I can run the newt
> devel environment.
>
> -Rhonda

Rhonda, i encourage you profusely to learn some newton programming. i
am trying to do the same. if you don;t want to wait for Basilisk, just
install Steve Weyer's Newt 3.4 and you can start programming that
Newton right away. Dashboard also has NewtScripting support. Newton
keyboard highly recommended of course =]

scotty t

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html