Re: [NTLK] BackUps

From: This Old Newt (rich_at_thisoldnewt.net)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 04:52:36 PDT

This is an old ghost for me. I hope I remember this correctly.
I did need to freshly install NCU
In NCU's Folders make sure you have no old back up files.
I also Backed up built in memory first. Then each card seperatly.

I dont remember what the true cause was but I have been happy backing
up my 2100 now for three years.

HTH
Keep the Green
This Old Newt
(Updates soon as we learn Dream Weaver.)
www.thisoldnewt.com

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html