Re: [NTLK] BackUps

From: Thomas Hart (those_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 01:09:55 PDT

Hey,
    I got a 2100 a little while ago and since then I have been unable to
get a backup to complete. NCU just disconnects and gives me a -1 error
message. I have trashed prefs for NCU, increased the memory size to
7000/10000 in the info window and still nothing. Any ideas what's going
on and how I get a back to work. I had no such problems with my 2000.
    Also, I would like to get fast serial to work, but when selected in
the dock slip the Newton doesn't recognize NCU and eventually stops. Do
I need to be communicating via AppleTalk in the NCU prefs?

Thanks,

Thomas

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html