[NTLK] Two Questions...

From: David Mills (solidsilver_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 13:33:57 PDT

Hello folks,
Two questions...

1. On my MP2100 the little badge with the old Apple stripy logo is not on
straight. It is a few degrees off being level. How do I move it a bit to get
it straight?

    2. I had little luck with Lextionary for a Thesaurus/Dictionary because
it was very slow. I tried another but it was double the size (you had
to install two components) and that proved slow. Is there any other
dictionaries the community may recommend? In need many words but not so much
the etimology (though it is handy).

Thanks in advance.

David Mills

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html