Re: [NTLK] Two Questions...

From: ALAN SHAW (alanshaw_at_comcast.net)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 19:09:00 PDT

Alan O'Neil wrote:

>My 2000U has the "traditional" Mac-style metal foil badge. Who owns
>an "original" (non-upgrade) 2100?

My non-upgrade 2100 has the multi-color Apple logo on the circular
badge beneath the screen and above the "MessagePad 2100" label. The
logo is the same as the one on my 130, though the 2100 logo is printed
on instead of being part of the case like the 130's.

I didn't know any Newtons had the one-color "newer" Apple logos. Which
ones have them? Do you have a picture of this? I'd like to see that.

Alan Shaw

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html