Re: [NTLK] Spam Arrest Verification for List Posting

From: Andrew Maier (andrew_at_maier.name)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 00:59:41 PST

On Mon, Mar 24, 2003 at 04:50:18PM -0800, Darrell Greenwood wrote:
> On 3/24/03 at 3:49 PM -0600, Dylan Stewart wrote :
>
> >I really don't see how he is being rude at all.
>
> You appear to missing the point.
>
> I didn't send mail to Robert.
>
> I sent mail to *this list*.
>
> Robert routed all mail from *this list* to Spam Arrest which caused
> any member of this list who posts to be challenged and receive two
> pieces of spam. If you didn't receive a challenge, my message to him
> got through and he is managing his list mail appropriately.

I agree fully. I have no intention I discussing with Robert. And he is
probably missing most of these mails anyway (Perhaps someone who has
already acknowledged this spamarrest thing should send him the entire
thread, but probably this would be spam :).

I have reported this verification mail as spam, to spamassassin.

        Andrew

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html