Re: [NTLK] Spam Arrest Verification for List Posting

From: Darrell Greenwood (lists1_at_telus.net)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 16:50:18 PST

On 3/24/03 at 3:49 PM -0600, Dylan Stewart wrote :

>I really don't see how he is being rude at all.

You appear to missing the point.

I didn't send mail to Robert.

I sent mail to *this list*.

Robert routed all mail from *this list* to Spam Arrest which caused
any member of this list who posts to be challenged and receive two
pieces of spam. If you didn't receive a challenge, my message to him
got through and he is managing his list mail appropriately.

Consider if everyone on this list used this service. Your posting
would have resulted in you receiving 1700 demands for verification
from Spam Arrest and 3400 pieces of spam.

Cheers,

Darrell

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html