Re: [NTLK] Special treatment for newbies?

From: Michael D'Haem (mdhaem_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 13:14:03 PST

I am a newbie .... and if it were not for all the repatative questions I most likely would have given up in disgust...... and moved back to a palm or even pocket pc. Yes, if we choose, it can be a pain helping others into the Newton world. However, I suggest we see each newbie as an opportunity to expand the Newton universe. Who knows which newbie will grow to write the next great app for our beloved Newton.

Thats my 2 cents.

MikeD

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html