Re: [NTLK] OT kallisys?

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 16:05:33 PST

>Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 12:01:48 -0800
>From: Martin Joseph <martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com>

>I also feel that the Europeans have a much better sense of what war
>really means to people on the ground, having suffered the bombings and
>deaths and continued psychological effects of generations destroyed by
>murderous conflict.

Thank you for your words, Marty. I live in Hamburg, where long ago
wise people decided not to rebuild some sites that give us an idea
about what the Firestorm did to the city, and where even today hardly
a single month passes without unexploded bombs being dug up. It
reminds us about madness, and about how many were lost to it.

These days, I have a hard time deciding which current madness is worse.

Nevertheless, I personally think that NTLK is not the place for full
scale discussion of OT politics. We are here because there is
something we all basically agree on, and that is what keeps the
community in such good spirits. Lets keep it that way.

Oliver

--
http://www.fuckmicrosoft.com/
Educate yourself.