Re: [NTLK] OT kallisys?

From: Andrew Shooner (shooner.3_at_osu.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 14:26:07 PST

Bottom Line:

Right or wrong, we (the US) as a nation have forfeited our right to
condemn any aggression of other nations from this point on until we
make reparations to the international community. It sucks, but it's the
truth. India could nuke pakistan, and the US would not have a leg to
stand on to
say it was wrong. Regardless of the threat one considers Saddam, we are
discrediting ourselves as a member of the world community, and at the
same time
recruiting hundreds if not thousands of new recruits to groups like
Al-Queda. The problem is systemic, and we can't conquer peoples spirit.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html