[NTLK] Replacement displays

From: Woody (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 13:56:59 PST

Some time ago there was discussion about a new replacement touchscreen
that had been developed. I don't recall the provider/.
Has anyone installed one? If so what do you think? In particular I am
concerned with whether it improves the readability. Mine is the only
Newton 2x00 I have ever seen and I bought mine used so I don't know if
mine is weak or not. I often have difficulty seeing it clearly (a
problem that my children don't have thjough their eMates backlights are
brighter). I would be happy to replace the screen and backlight if it
would help.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html