Re: [NTLK] A very sad day

From: Karl and Kathleen Prihoda (kapri_at_cfl.rr.com)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 04:43:37 PST

Laird,
Check the forum for battery tips. I had a Newton come with a dead
battery and I was able to get it working. Now it is my best battery
and it lasts for days!

Try plugging it in until the Newton says "fault" When I say unplug it,
I mean unplugging it from the Newt, not the wall. Do this about 10 to
15 times. Be patient, I almost gave up but it finally started to take
a charge after about the 12th time. The whole process took about 10
minutes.

If that fails, try J&K sales. They are MUCH more realistic about their
prices.

Good luck,

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html