Re: [NTLK] A very sad day

From: Laird S. Maresch (laird_at_iheka.com)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 17:29:59 PST

Hi,

So I got very exited to see a newton arive from UPS today. The reason being
that I have now 2 MP2000 and the one arriving today had the battery tray.
Well instead I was given a dead battery pack. I guess this means I need to
puchase one on Ebay and hope to have it within the week so that I may be
able to roam.

I even tried to rebuild a batterypack all afternoon but only to fail.

If anyone has a spare they would like to sell, please let me know I am
willing to buy ASAP if it is not as expensive as the one going for 65.00 on
Ebay. I can PayPal tonight if you can ship tomorrow.

Sorry for the rant I just felt sad.

Thanks,

Laird
909 684 4970