[NTLK] PowerTrans Language application for Newton

From: vincentmendolia_at_mac.com
Date: Sun Jul 20 2003 - 20:24:43 PDT

This is a distress e-mail. I have an application I bought for my Newt
about 6-7 years ago called PowerTrans. It's a language translator and
vocabulary trainer. Having recently started using my Newton again I'd
like to use this app as well.

Problem is I can't find the serial number anymore. The software was
bought and paid for. Honest to God. I can prove it as well. I have the
box, CD and User's Manual. Just not the serial number which was on a
separate card which I've lost moving. I can even remember what the card
looked like.

Their web site is still up and I've tried e-mailing to the contact
address listed 3 or 4 times already and I've gotten no response. Zilch.

I can think of nowhere else to turn to. Does anybody have any
information or even an idea where I could find a serial number to use
this again. Any lead would be appreciated. Thanks.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html