Re: [NTLK] PowerTrans Language application for Newton

From: John Derbyshire (johnderbyshire_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 16:31:39 PDT

> Wait a week or so and you will probably get a reply.

Don't hold your breath. I emailed them a couple of months ago after I'd
bought a copy of PowerTrans 2.0 on eBay. I installed the package onto a
Newton 2000 but when I ran PowerTrans it gave the message, "There are no
languages" although English, French, German, and Spanish dictionaries were
installed.

I asked what would the cost be to upgrade to the latest version.

No reply as yet from those wonderful people from PowerTrans, any ideas?

Thanks In Advance

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html