[NTLK] eMate drawbacks

From: Robert JA Basilio Jr. (boojie_at_philmug.org)
Date: Fri Jul 04 2003 - 07:01:35 PDT

The only drawback of the eMate, at least for me, is the speed and the
backlight. While I can't exactly deal with the former, or until Frank
Gruendel or someone else comes up with something to significantly speed up
the processor, I bring along a small booklight to deal with the latter.

While on a grueling twenty-hour flight to Manila, the eMate I brought along
fitted perfectly well on the tray and the reading light above provided
enough illumination for me to work and type.

And yes, it endured the rough environment inside my handcarried luggage
without a case of its own.

Robert

on 7/1/03 3:09 AM, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net at newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html