[NTLK] Gratuitous Backdrop Image Question

From: Sonya Hipper (sonyalynn_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jan 26 2003 - 10:04:54 PST

Hey all,

Here's a silly question about nothing more useful than a backdrop image
(you know...the fun, fluffy stuff!)...

I was able to scrounge a copy of Newton Press and get Avi's Backdrop
and create a book and all that stuff to set an image as my backdrop on
my Newt 2000U, but Newton Press would only support 1-bit color depth
and I really want the image to take advantage of my Newt's 16-gray
display.

Which bookmakers out there support the greater color depth? Or, failing
that, should I maybe get the backdrop image into NewtsCape somehow to
make it a newtbook from there...and if so, how?

Thanks!
-Sonya

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html