Re: [NTLK] Gratuitous Backdrop Image Question

From: Marco Mailand (N_at_abasurf.ch)
Date: Mon Jan 27 2003 - 01:22:27 PST

"Sonya Hipper" wrote @ 26.1.2003 19:04 Uhr / <sonyalynn_at_earthlink.net>:
> ... but Newton Press would only support 1-bit color depth
I wanted to write: Go to Newton Press 1.1 prefs and set the platform to
MP2000 portrait, as I remember how this worked. But after checking I found
that there was only one selection in the pull-down menu - classic. That's
just wrong and I think the other choices disappeared with MacOS9.x. Anyone
else on this? I didn't reinstall NP1.1 now because it leaves a lot of dirt
in the system folder, like old AppleScript libraries and doublets of modem
tools with different names from the german MacOS, etc.

--
With best Regards / Viele Gruesse!
Marco Mailand