Re: [NTLK] First post - hi!!

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 03:03:37 EST

on 1/23/03 6:19, Tracey Northcott at tracey_at_enfour.co.jp wrote:

> Just thought I would introduce myself - I am Tracey Northcott of Enfour
> in Tokyo. I work with my brother Richard on a number of projects.

Hello Tracy and a warm welcome to the list, good to hear that EnFour still
exists after all these years.

> However are hearts are still with the Newton and we still support the
> user groups here in Japan.

Even better.

> Please don't be shy to ask questions - I will do my best to answer them.

There were people looking for IrDA receivers on this list not so long ago,
did you ever actually sell the IrDA to serial adapter you announced on your
website eons ago? And (possibly even better) would there be a chance that
you could make a IrDA to USB adapter?

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html