Re: [NTLK] FMC -File Maker Companion

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 03:09:20 EST

http://www.unna.org/unna/applications/database/FileMakerProCompanion-d31/

> The d31 version runs and does work fairly well.

Interesting, will try it out, first time I hear that there is actually a
working version.

> There is a bug with the view bounds which sometimes occurs and the importing /
exporting does not function at all.

Pity, would make it more of a cute thing than a very useful app.

> I would recommend you have a look at Filepad it does everything FMPC
> can plus more.

Especially if John does get around making run over Ethernet/TCP IP in
conjunction with nSynch.

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html