Re: [NTLK] First post - hi!!

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 02:05:20 EST

Hello!

Have you seen the 'iced Newton' casing? A white case?
'knowledgeLYnavaGATOR(aka ferdi)' was going to produce these but stole the
idea and pics from the originators without permission. I asked 'kn' for
his sources since he abandoned the project but won't disclose his 'sources'.
>Just thought I would introduce myself - I am Tracey Northcott of Enfour
>in Tokyo. I work with my brother Richard on a number of projects.

!ooW %-)
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
www.lanug.org

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html