[NTLK] Broken port on 2000

From: Oliver Leaman (oliverleaman_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 15 2003 - 02:09:55 EST

The port in the side of the 2000 that the dongle fits into on my machine has
suddenly become loose and is shaking around in the vicinity of the edge of
the machine, but is not making the connection any more. I suppose over the
years it has become damaged by the constant sticking of the connecter in it!
Is it possible to fix this, would a small amount of glue perhaps do the
trick, or does this require a major job? I use it for the keyboard, so it
would be nice to have it operating again.

Oliver

Protect your PC - Click here[1] for McAfee.com VirusScan Online

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMHEN/2024

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html