Re: [NTLK] Connecting newtourage via serial

From: John Del Pizzo (jrd_at_delcannsoftware.com)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 10:51:41 PST

Hi Bob,

You can always email me if you have problems (jrd_at_delcannsoftware.com).

As for your questions, look at your connection prefs setting. Did you check
the serial box and select the appropriate port from the pop-up menu? And if
you can connect to NCU via ethernet/appletalk, it will work with Newtourage=
.

Why don't you email me privately with details of your situation and I'll tr=
to help you work through it.

BTW: I also have a new version that should be ready in a few weeks... it
uses the MS Sync API to handle Dates as well as Names and works wirelessly.
Perhaps we can try that.

John

---
John Del Pizzo