[NTLK] Newton Web Browsers...

From: tfbiii_at_nbscomputers.net
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 10:56:03 PST

Has anyone else been using the "new" LunaSuite build as an alternative
to NewtScape? I just installed it yesterday and it seems to load pages
much nicer that NS does. Apparently it supports HTML 3.2 - the downside
is I get at least one '61 error each time I use it. Apparently the code
is in the public domain now, might be worth having some of the big-brain
programmer-types see what they can clean up here. I also don't see the
huge list of plug-ins like NS has, but maybe that can change if this
turns out to be a truly "better" browser for the Newt.

Thanks,

Fred

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html