Re: [NTLK] Linux on iPod..

From: Jeffrey M. Swiger (N8NOE_at_comcast.net)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 23:07:10 PST

Jim;
        Is it me or what?... Why in the HELL would you want anything like
this?...
The thing plays music!.. I know it has some calendar functions,
Contacts, but it PLAYS MUSIC!....
The Idea of the iPod is MUSIC... Guess I see NO reason to do alot with
it, It would be nice if
what I heard was TRUTH?... The Idea of iPod and writing abilities of a
Newton. I heard they
were going to try and revive some of the Newt Features in the iPod,
But guess I'm not holding my
breath on it.. But still, The iPod PLAYS MUSIC!...
Jeff

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html