Re: [NTLK] my Newt just experienced a hiccup of the most painful variety

From: Eckhart Köppen (eck1001_at_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 11:33:15 PST

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 10:56:46 -0500, ADyson wrote:
> Your argument is appreciated, your tone is not. The last thing we need is to
> discourage the few brilliant software developers still dedicated to the
> Newton platform.

No problem with this at all! Bug reports are bug reports and if
somebody loses data, it's even more serious. But just to clarify: I
usually release things which are good and stable enough for me with a
0.x version, and only when you see a 1.x version, I'd consider it
stable for a broader audience. But if I wouldn't release 0.x versions,
I would also not get feedback and bug reports early enough.

Eckhart

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html