Re: [NTLK] my Newt just experienced a hiccup of the most painful variety

From: ADyson (ADyson_at_go.to)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 07:56:46 PST

Your argument is appreciated, your tone is not. The last thing we need is to
discourage the few brilliant software developers still dedicated to the
Newton platform. I'm sure that most Newton developer's will go out of their
way to help you if you understand that you are dealing with software that is
still heavily under development.