Re: [NTLK] "Back To School Sale" - Brand New MP 2100's

From: Len Cole (leonard.cole_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sun Aug 31 2003 - 15:42:45 PDT

In a factory sealed box or not, it's still not worth $600 to me since I am not a collector.

You're absolutely correct. I have never met you nor talked to you, nor seen your emails on this list before, though I will admit I've been getting posts for only about a month. Nonetheless, there's nothing terrible about me voicing my reservations about and suspicions about such a vaguely worded offer as the one contained in your original posts.

As to "original seal", now that you have explicitly spelled out exactly what is you mean (i.e., unopened box with original factory sealing tape), I'm no longer as skeptical as I first was. At least in my particluar case, had you stated that at the outset, I more than likely would have had no reservations about your offer at all.

I am generally skeptical and I have to be. I simply don't have money to risk on what could potentially be a bad deal. This is my general situation and does not pertain to your particular offer.

I wish you success with your retail endeavor.

Len

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html