Re: [NTLK] "Back To School Sale" - Brand New MP 2100's

From: Joey & Susan's Primary Hotmail (seidell23112_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 31 2003 - 10:43:55 PDT

Len, I take GREAT exception to your implied comments! You don't know me and have never spoke to me, so don't pass some implied judgement on my character. Regarding the MP's, let see.
The Apple Newton Messagepad 2100's are in their ORIGINAL box with the original UNBROKEN Apple Factory SEAL. The units have NEVER been OPENED - PERIOD! Does that explain it enough for you!

Regarding the price, I feel it may be little off center, but you show me the exact same package at a reduced price and then we can talk about it being too high, unti then your cost comments are meaningless.

I have been a member of this list for about 6 plus months. I thought I would offer a GREAT package to people who would appreciate it. But I see some can't afford it so they flame it. I thought this group was different, I was wrong!

God Speed

Semper Fi!

Joey Seidell
Special Agent