[NTLK] Having trouble with NSync :-(

From: Matthias M. Edrich (Matthias.Edrich_at_Sun.COM)
Date: Mon Aug 11 2003 - 14:33:24 PDT

Hi All,...
I installed NewTen and NSync and am trying to get my 2100 to sync with
address book and ical. To no avail, however.
I was able to install the NewtonSync package on my newton using
NewTen,...
but then,... (oh,... by the way, I have my newton hooked up via serial
Keyspan adapter
to my B&W G3),.... I start NSync on my Desktop, choose the second
Keyspan serial port,
wait until it says something like "Looking for newton", and then start
NewtonSync on my Newton and click connect. NewtonSync on the Newton
says it was able to connect, but no syncing happened.

Any Suggestions?

- matthias

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html