Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V3 #408

From: Wiley Wiggins (weevil_at_wileywiggins.com)
Date: Sat Aug 02 2003 - 23:40:26 PDT

Aha... thanks... Now if I can remember all the package names so I can
delete them...

nBlog still hates me... I also tried to get Newton IM happening, but
AIM is screwing with all the jabber servers so it's not really worth
the trouble. I really wish there was something available for the newton
that was interoperable with iChat. AOL's policies on interoperability
make me ill.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html