Re: [NTLK] Prelimbinaries/Escale Help

From: Will Ross (paxswill_at_macmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 18:05:12 PDT

On Tuesday, April 15, 2003, at 02:54 PM, Paul Guyot wrote:
> The Mac has several interfaces among which you can browse in the
> Configuration popup menu. Last item of this menu lets you enable or
> disable interfaces.
> Ensure that for Ethernet, AppleTalk is active.
Check

> Something else: ensure that the Newton will use your Ethernet card
> for AppleTalk. This is in Prefs, under AppleTalk.
Check

OK, Now I can connect with Delivery and Escale. With Delivery, I get a
blank screen, which is normal. With Escale, I get three icons, one of
them is "load Package". I tap this and I select alt.rec to try to load,
and Escale crashes. It does this all of the time. Sometimes the Newt
gives me a -4 error. I searched the errors database for it and nothing
came up. Delivery now just freezes the newt. Connecting takes place on
all protocols now. Thanks so far!
-Will

oppertunityisnowhere

Where there is a Will, there is a way.

Why kill two birds with one stone when you can kill a whole flock with
one shotgun?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html