Re: [NTLK] [ANN] DCL / Escale

From: Nicolas Zinovieff (krugazor_at_free.fr)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 09:26:12 PDT

I have opened the CVS repository to anonymous access (read only)
To access it, set the CVSROOT environment variable to:
:pserver:anonymous_at_troyes.dyndns.org:/home/cvs
and login (no password needed)
The module name is "DCL"

if you need any help with CVS, I suggest you go to www.cvshome.org, and to www.wincvs.org for a multi-platform graphical CVS client.
If you need more specific help, send me an email offline

A few details before you all use my personal bandwidth ;)
This is my main UNIX computer, so please, don't overload it too much. It is hooked to a 128kbits/s line so be patient, as I am sure there will be a lot of people downloading at the same time.

Cheers

--
Menu, n.:
	A list of dishes which the restaurant has just run out of.