Re: [NTLK] [ANN] DCL / Escale

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 10:38:10 PDT

on 15/04/03 12:26, Nicolas Zinovieff at krugazor_at_free.fr wrote:

> I have opened the CVS repository to anonymous access (read only)
> To access it, set the CVSROOT environment variable to:
> :pserver:anonymous_at_troyes.dyndns.org:/home/cvs
> and login (no password needed)
> The module name is "DCL"
>
> if you need any help with CVS, I suggest you go to www.cvshome.org, and to
> www.wincvs.org for a multi-platform graphical CVS client.
> If you need more specific help, send me an email offline
>
> A few details before you all use my personal bandwidth ;)
> This is my main UNIX computer, so please, don't overload it too much. It is
> hooked to a 128kbits/s line so be patient, as I am sure there will be a lot of
> people downloading at the same time.

Nicolas,

Is this a ProjectBuilder project? I'm asking so that I could access the CVS
repository from within ProjectBuilder. If not, I'll go another route...

-Laurent.

BUAG // n.: [abbreviation, from alt.fan.warlord] Big Ugly ASCII Graphic.
Pejorative term for ugly ASCII art, especially as found in sig blocks. For
some reason, mutations of the head of Bart Simpson are particularly common
in the least imaginative sig blocks. See warlording.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html