[NTLK] Package install "stalls" and keyboard question

From: Ashley Campbell (awc2_at_buyclamsonline.com)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 11:00:48 PDT

I'm using NCU in the Classic environment, and it often works well.
Similarly, it often "stalls" out when installing big files. Do you have
any idea why it would do this? I'm using a WaveLAN card, if that makes
any difference.

Also, I just got a keyboard and dongle which were working just fine for
a couple of days. Today, though, I connected it and nada. I rebooted
the Newton and that made no difference. I know the dongle is okay
because the newt powers back up when I remove the device. I just got a
SER-001 because I hate the interconnect port, so I'm hoping that that
makes a difference. Has anyone had this happen before? I certainly hope
the keyboard isn't broken.

Thanks for all the help! I'm learning a lot about this little device
very quickly. I've already stopped using my Palm entirely. It's pretty
darned exciting.

-awc