Re: [NTLK] Mac OS X naming and numbering WAS: NewtSync v0.1p [OT]

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 11:39:33 EST

On 30/10/02 11:25, "SuerthP_at_andersonnews.com" <SuerthP_at_andersonnews.com>
wrote:

> is it me or ever since the switch from "System" to "Mac OS" it sounds like
> there should be a product tie-in with a breakfast cereal? (think "Mac O's")

I think it's with you. You're going way too far...

;-)

-Laurent.

Godwin's Law prov.: [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the
probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There
is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over,
and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was
in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an
upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a
widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law
in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.