Re: [NTLK] NewtSync v0.1q

From: John Anderson (dearjohn_at_everchanging.com)
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 11:38:59 EST

I probably need to expose this better in the UI: nSync keeps track of
your last successful sync date. When the AddressBook plug-in executes,
it only syncs records modified after that date. So, the thing you want
to do is go into the settings and set that date back to something in
the past.

John Anderson

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html