Re: [NTLK] Re - FITALY

From: cgrier_at_ix.netcom.com
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 11:37:05 EST

Frank,

It sounds like the Palm Fitaly does have some advantages to the one that they
created, then abandoned, for the Newton.

I would personally be happy if they fixed the minor bug in Newton Fitaly that
doesn't allow you to predict when a word will be "auto" capitalized. I think
it's mostly a pain when filling in the fields for a Name Card. Taping the
actual "shift key" can get really confusing for these tasks.

By the way, most of the stroke shortcuts you mention can be done with
GestureLaunch from the same folks that do the StartBar application.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html