Re: [NTLK] Asantetalk Use

From: Norman Palardy (palardyn_at_shaw.ca)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 01:32:24 EDT

I use this all the time with my newt and it just works ... the newt is
on the LT side of things along with an HP 4MP and the G3 is connected
to it via a hub (along with piles of other crap attached to 2 8 port
hubs)

I select AppleTalk to connect via on my newt and then in NCK on Classic
on 10.2 it just works

My G3 DT 266 is running 9.2 though