[NTLK] Asantetalk Use

From: Ben Lamb (b.lamb_at_ieee.org)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 20:29:59 EDT

--
I have a G3 266 DT running OS 8.6 and have a successful Newton
connection established using a straight LocalTalk link.  To do this I
must select the printer port to use Appletalk over the LT link.  I
would like to use my AsanteTalk device to allow connections over
Ethernet, however, when I set up this arrangement and select Ethernet
in the Appletalk CP, I cannot establish a connection.  Does anyone
have experince with how to establish a succesful Newton connection
over LT through the AsanteTalk interface?

Ben Lamb