Re: [NTLK] nSync and the Notes Field

From: Michael Kennard (mkennard_at_optushome.com.au)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 01:33:21 EDT

I agree, the notes is what I find the most useful thing on my newt. I
use thoughtmanager on the palm but it only syncs with a PC.

But syncing with the address book, it would probably need something
else to sync to. Maybe individual files in a folder. I wonder how it
would deal with a checklist. Hmmm rtf??

I would be impressed. Already paid for my nSync just because I love the
idea of using my newt again.

michael