Re: [NTLK] nSync Public Preview 1 Available

From: Dion Crannitch (dion.lists_at_adi.co.nz)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 00:38:32 EDT

nSync looks great and is just what I've been waiting for. However I'm
experiencing "issues" ;-)

I've tried both today's releases and when I eventually tease it into finding
my Newton (I have trouble finding it with NewTen sometimes as well) the
Newton side seems to fall over. So far I've seen a -8007 error and a couple
of Newton reboots, all occurring early in the AddressBook part of the synch.
Turning off the AddressBook synch and just synchronising the clock works
fine.

Has anyone else seen this?

I have an MP120, Keyspan USA-28 Serial-USB adapter and am running 10.2.1.

Thanks in advance

Dion Crannitch dion_at_adi.co.nz
ADInstruments Limited http://www.adinstruments.com